DOB : september 15th, 1984
Place : Annecy (74), France
Born into a family of keen parachutists, I did my first jump at the age of 14 and started jumping on my own in 2000, when I was 15. I have now done more than 13000 jumps.
In 2010, I got my professional parachuting licence. Between 2004 and 2009, I was a Freefly instructor for the Babylon school (Empuriabrava, Spain).
I also regularly participate in the organization of attempts on Freefly records.
- Co-organizer of the 2007 and 2011 French Freefly records (in Pujaut, France)
- Co-organizer of the 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011 European Freefly records (in Empuriabrava, Spain)
- Co-organizer of the 2009 and 2012 Freefly world records (in Chicago, USA)
In addition to wingsuit flying, B.A.S.E.-jumping, speedriding and wind tunnel flying, I also take part in numerous film shoots and shows:
- FreeFly B.A.S.E. Norway project: Performing Freefly B.A.S.E. figures off the highest cliffs in Europe
- “Largo Winch 2” film (released in February 2011): Stunt double and stuntman for the skydiving scenes.
- Freefly, wingsuit flying and high-speed synchronized landing displays at the Coupe Icare (Paragliding festival, in St Hilaire du Touvet, France), in 2006, 2009 and 2010.
- Nintendo 3DS commercial for the Pilotwings game: Filming skydiving
- “Adrenalin hunters” film (for Ride the planet/Salomon) in 2006: Performing a B.A.S.E.-jumping sequence, wingsuit flying, Freeflying and extreme landings in the Dolomites with Loïc Jean-Albert and Antoine Montant (Soul Flyers)
Major achievements in Parachuting (Freeflying)
- 2009: Winner of the Word Games – in Kaoshing (Taiwan)
- 2008: World Champion – in Maubeuge (France)
- 2006: World Champion – in Gera (Germany)
- 2005: Winner of the World Games – in Duisburg (Germany)
Winner of the World Cup – in Eloy (USA)
- 2004: World Champion – in Boituva (Brasil)
French Champion – in Vannes (France)
Vince’s Sports and Disciplines:
First of Yves Rossy "the Jetman’s" students.
Since 2002, with Loïc jean-Albert - 800 jumps in total
Instructor and tester for the FLYYOURBODY brand
Since 2003 - 600 jumps in total. Urban jumps (bridges, buildings, antennas, cranes and chimneys), cliff jumps, pionneer of FreeflyBASE discipline..
Performing wingsuit BASE jumps since 2006, proximity flying (close to the ground/cliffs), both alone and in formation flights
Wind tunnel flying
A wind tunnel is a skydiving simulator. We use these to train with the French national team, but wind tunnel flying is also a sport in its own right, making for great precision in all Freefall movements.
Since 2004: 1000 hours of wind tunnel flying
Participated in the Bedford World Challenge (2nd place in 2006, 3rd place in 2007 and 2009)
A pioneer of speed riding in France – I have been speeding riding since 2003 at Valfréjus (France’s most popular speed riding spot and world’s first speed riding school)
More than 2000 flights
Took part in the Speedflying Pro at les Arcs in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 (3rd place in 2007 and 2008). www.speddflyingpro.com